Adapt Landscapes is a landscaping and garden design business based between Winchester and Southampton in Hampshire. Understanding the value of the internet as a marketing tool, they had commissioned a new website design at an early stage of their business development. However this first version suffered a number of limitations.
The old website
Whilst the first website was reasonably attractive, it contained limited content and consequently offered little information for visitors, and very poor results in terms of placement on search engines. Here’s how the site used to look:
The action plan
Adapt asked us to help, and we recommended the following actions:
- build a new website which reflected the levels of professionalism present in their own work
- design the website so that they could showcase their services most effectively
- create high quality informative content that offered value to visitors
- consequently give site visitors a better user experience and easy access to information
- improve SEO through the new website’s structure and cataloguing of content
- improve organic search engine ranking (SEO) by creating an effective Google Places listing
The new website
Using WordPress as the framework, we designed a new website that was both visually appealing and easy to navigate.
WordPress is a fantastic online publishing tool that has endless third-party plugins. It was the perfect framework for Adapt, as it allows them to manage their content themselves. They can use it to regularly publish new case studies on completed projects and add images of work and services provided in a cost-effective way.
You can see the results below, but better still, visit the new website to see for yourself; www.adaptlandscapes.co.uk
Get in touch or follow us
We’ll be writing more case studies on our projects over the coming months, so if you’d like to read these, why not bookmark us, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our RSS feed, or use the Share This widget below for other options.0